Advantages And Disadvantages Of Modern Communications

Closed Thread

Thread: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Modern Communications

Lightbulb Advantages And Disadvantages Of Modern Communications

dear our members
    how are you all
    let's talk about anew topic
    Advantages And Disadvantages Of Modern Communications
    From day to day, our world has been changed gradually form one condition to another. The revolution of new ideas always comes up to the minds of every person, especially the idea to improve technology which people need to make the living better. As the result, modern technology has been bringing people certain advantages such as ways for fast communication, the improvement of traveling, and good health care medical treatment. However, loneliness, world destruction weapons, pollution, and sameness of lifestyle are brought by modern technology, too.

Senior Member mohamedashrafmohamed's Avatar

Peace Be Upon You Mr.Ahmed Adel

I'm Pleased To Talk With You
    Welcome Mr.Ahmed Adel

for the advantage of my view point ,, i think always its changing time to time to get the best new specifications to connect with the best modern methods to connection , or changing the manufacturing methods and specifications
    even to improve the communication signal connecting between the communications devices ,, like the ( Cell Phones - Telephones - Satellite Phones - Via Internet - Wireless Talking Devices For The Police And Armies Uses - Intelligent Devices - etc )

the important usage or the target from this devices ,, just ( the connecting and talking between the persons together )

but , the disadvantages from the modern communications
    the disturbance of the environment
    disturbing and jamming of the human head ,,, why ? in main reason of the changing or ramping of specifications of devices to higher and best to improve the device performance to get you use the communication tools ( devices ) with the best performance

that's dangerous reason on the human

but, we can't use the low connecting specifications of the device to get a medium performance even can't disturbing on the human and environments

but , we can use any communications devices with higher specification ,, with using the ( radiation canceling or the lower radiation ) even use the devices with low radiation

this is all my view point of this thread

i wish all the happiness and successfully with all my regards and respectfully

With all my Regards
    __
    V
    V
    V
    V

ThanK YoU
    Thanks God
    /\
    /\
    /\
    /\

very good feedback Mohamed
    iam looking forward to your next post

Lightbulb for people to communicate to with each other.

dear our members
    how are you all
    Nowadays, people can get hot news from any parts of the world very quickly, pay their bills, by using E-mail and Internet. also, the internet can be seen in aiding the spread of culture, because all of the communication made possible by the internet. Moreover, telephone-local or/and oversea is playing a key role for people to communicate to with each other.
    Although it is extremely useful, there are some downsides to the modern communication. first of all, as the other poster stated, there are dangers of the internet, like viruses and people that pose as others or try to take advantage of others. The internet allows for an array of crimes that essentially were harder to commit before. Such as identity theft, since no one can check your id and verify that you are the person purchasing something, for example. Also, with increased internet use, it seems that more and more people take for granted the value of actual, face to face conversation or even all human contact
    with regards

Red face It's also much easier

in our modern society, people can't see themselves without computers. Computers have evolved so much during the past years. They used to be bulky, expensive and not very reliable machine but nowadays there are fast, small and affordable and nearly every family has a computer. With computers you can browse over the internet and look for information about a subject instead of having to do read books at the library or read the newspaper. Nowadays mostly everything is available on the internet. You can even do your Christmas shopping over the internet instead of having to spend a long time waiting at the malls. Electronic mails can be sent over a network and it's much faster and takes up less time than to have to write a letter and then send it and the person would have to wait a day or more to get your letter. Cell phones are also very useful gadgets as people can reach you wherever you are. In case of emergency people can contact you even if you're not at home. When you have a computer you can just store your files on your hard drive and it can be retrieved at any time. It's also much easier...
    with regards

Welcome My Dear Mr.Ahmed Adel

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedaddel View Post
    very good feedback Mohamed
    iam looking forward to your next post
    Hello My Dear Mr.Ahmed Adel
    thanks so much for your good words
    i wish you happy

let's know one of the often questions about the advantage or disadvantage of modern communications

what are all of the advantages and disadvantages of modern communication like internet fax email etc ?

i don't see much disadvantages of modern communication , instead they are invented for communication improvements. internet fax is very secured , reliable , fast and less of maintenance like paper or ink.
    it also has more features than traditional fax machine and can be access anywhere with the presence of internet

but i want from you one opinion , your view point of the advantages and disadvantages of modern communications

i waiting your post about that

see you later my dear mr.ahmed adel

With all my Regards
    __
    V
    V
    V
    V

ThanK YoU
    Thanks God
    /\
    /\
    /\
    /\

Lightbulb the advantages and disadvantages of wireless communication

dear mohamed ashraf
    how are you
    thanks alot for your post with good feed back
    Advantages

* Mobility - user device can be moved easily within the wireless range
    * Neat and easy Installation - since no cable running here and there, just start up the wireless device and you're ready to rumble
    * Less cost for cabling infrastructure and device
    * More user supported - cable device have limited slots whereas wireless does not.

Disadvantages

* Relatively lower bandwidth speed - example: although currently 802.11/n could reach 128 Mbps, UTP cable can reach 1 Gbps. And more user mean each bandwidth get smaller. That is why currently wired backbone network is still preferred.
    * Ease of access means more security also necessary to protect data and/or bandwidth, since people can connect anywhere within range without seeking network plug.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_t...#ixzz1TrjXw3cB

Red face impressive :)

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedaddel View Post
    dear mohamed ashraf
    how are you
    thanks alot for your post with good feed back
    Advantages

* Mobility - user device can be moved easily within the wireless range
    * Neat and easy Installation - since no cable running here and there, just start up the wireless device and you're ready to rumble
    * Less cost for cabling infrastructure and device
    * More user supported - cable device have limited slots whereas wireless does not.

Disadvantages

* Relatively lower bandwidth speed - example: although currently 802.11/n could reach 128 Mbps, UTP cable can reach 1 Gbps. And more user mean each bandwidth get smaller. That is why currently wired backbone network is still preferred.
    * Ease of access means more security also necessary to protect data and/or bandwidth, since people can connect anywhere within range without seeking network plug.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_t...#ixzz1TrjXw3cB

excellent job my dear mr.ahmed adel

i think the advantages and disadvantages of modern communication it's very big lesson of the education to make more understanding effect than our informations

good job for our interesting about modern communication thread

i'm very have a big happiness from knowing about this good thread

good to see you mr.ahmed adel
    good effort my dear mr.ahmed adel

good ramadan karem month
    every year you are fine,, i wish you for happiness and successfully and more blessing from our god

image-69568.jpg

with all my respectfully and regards and big proudly
    With all my Regards
    __
    V
    V
    V
    V

ThanK YoU
    Thanks God
    /\
    /\
    /\
    /\

dear mohamed ashraf
    how are you and happy ramadan
    thanks alot for your good feed back
    with regards

Lightbulb Information and Communication Technologies in the Teaching and Learning

dear our members
    how are you all
    and happy Ramadan
    let us talk about
    Information and Communication Technologies in the Teaching and Learning of Foreign Languages: State-of-the-Art,
    Needs and Perspectives. Analytical Survey
    This analytical survey sets out to give a general overview of the availability of technology for foreign language (FL)
    teaching and learning today, to outline the various uses of information and communication technologies (ICTs) in this
    sector, to provide a few, selected studies of best practice, illustrating meaningful deployment of these resources, and to
    point towards future developments and possible implementation in the coming decade. It highlights the importance
    and the role of the teacher in ICT-rich foreign language learning environment and shows how such environments can
    contribute to cross-cultural understanding.
    The authors are responsible for the choice and presentation of the facts contained in this book and for the opinions
    expressed therein, which are not necessarily those of UNESCO and do not commit the Organization. The designations
    employed and the presentation of the material throughout this publication do not imply the expression of any opinion
    whatsoever on the part of UNESCO concerning the legal status of any country , territory, city or area or its authorities,
    or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or borders.
    to read more please follow this link

http://iite.unesco.org/pics/publicat...es/3214627.pdf
    Last edited by ahmedaddel; 08-21-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Closed Thread